26 November, 2010

Alterity, or what is reaching?

Let's get it kicking with this track. Killer drumbeat. Download, listen and read on, friends!
LTJ Bukem--Journey Inwards
(an apt title, perhaps?)

It's Been an interesting week in relation to, well, Relation and the discourse between and amongst people (not to mention within!). Feel rather inclined to describe myself as being somewhat enraptured in some uncanny, lumbering quagmire: It seems that once a rupture is introduced formally: recognized, marked, titled; it reverberates and surges, rendering any smooth surface rigid, sharp and incongruous. Incongruity is nothing short of beautiful, only in circumstances as mentioned, it manifests upon the body more like a fracture....

...When all along nothing within its most rudimentary form has really changed. Now can we really hold the process of naming, noting and identifying accountable for such haze and whirl? Or does this yield the inclination of form itself feeble?

This is a question that I've been rehearsing in my mind and comportment lately....

...As is usually the case, my obscurity is direct. For reasons of privacy, and in the fashion of chaos and falling stars, provocation through ambiguity pins open the possibility for a much more brilliant vagary than directness and clarity. At least as it relates to some matters?

Thoughts?

Here's another, pretty song. Digging this whole record, Shine Through. You probably would to--or ought to...
Aloe Blacc--Nascimento scene 2

Anyway, to kind of carry on into and through the mire of nonsense and semiotic mamblings (my new mot-hybride--caught in the space between murmurings and ramblings) prior commenced: I find myself in a hyper-abstracted situation where, when it comes to careful consideration, I am quite pinned down; it is not fateful nor dreadful, just troubling, as the commitment of my choices and force of my emotions are what draw the pressure upon my shoulders more pressing.

I realize that such a description of my perceived circumstance is...impossible at best. But here's my first step into trying to work through this in-between that has up to this point only manifested itself to me in energies and fleeting expressions.

Oh, and here's another. To end things on a 'better' note--although I never wish to espouse anything but wonderment and progress!

The Glass--Four Floor Letter.


I'll try and pull apart the ends of this tightly-wound accordion for further examination later. For now, enjoy the beautiful new music!

2 comments: