14 March, 2010

A little bit of breathing room...finally

The quarter is finally over. Those last two weeks were really taking a toll on my body. I don't think I've ever felt a stress so corporal than the one that's been battle-axing through me. Anyway, I'm going to be bouncing out to the (hopefully) sunny domain of Santa Fe in a coupla hours, which I'm looking forward to. As well as longer days, with the arbitrary changing of the clocks. I guess spring is here? We'll see.

Regardless, here are a coupla tunes that are a little around the board but it's all new stuff I've been listening to this week and thought I'd share a little speck with you.

1.)Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons, Mockingbird.
--> Pretty folky, but sometimes this is the stuff that drives me. Really good sound and vibe coming from these guys.

2.) I might get some haters for this, but I like her stuff. She's got a cool story and is a part of the Doomtree Hip-Hop collective. Anyway, check it!
Dessa, Matches to Paper Dolls

3.) I don't know why, but I love the hell out of this song. Maybe you can tell me?
CatDiesel, k-os

And a Bonus. Just for fun. Hysterical but with a good sound.


Well, that't it for now. I'm a bit rushed, so excuse the lack of detail. Look for more later on in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment