01 March, 2010

MARC(h)!

Let me start by saying that I fucking Love this month! Yay. Although it's a little bit like half-dead duck starting up at the musty gray sky outside, the devil of February is now away from us. Horray for temporally-defined superstitions!

Here's one that's fun and blood-cloting! (it's at leas the first)
Attack of the Postmodern Baboons!

This one is just clean and all over good. Another one of those bands that if you don't listen to them, well..... you should probably just get better:
Four Tet-Glue of the World

You may have heard mention of one of my new up and coming music brilliancies, Mr. Son Lux. (I threw one of his tracks up a coupla weeks ago...but you didn't read that anyway...). Well, he threw out a new EP a little minute ago and it slaughters daughters. This guy dices and slices songs you love and gives them an entire new spin. Anyway, without further ado, this one is Epic:
Son Lux-Weapons V

Oh yeah, aaaannnnddd, these guys are pretty good, I think some of you will like 'em:
Toro y Moi-Blessa

Markéd intentions

I also want these shoes. Cooler than me or you.

1 comment:

  1. shoes look like an alligator eating a lemon. and screw raphael. michelangelo was the truth.
    ooo this 4tet is chill, chiller.

    ReplyDelete