04 January, 2011

et encore

Photobucket

...and let this be a second piece to what I started yesterday, as I quite realized I am a few steps shy from finished...


This song is real pretty and nice. I think I'm throwing it up here because the main chorus articulates a certain way of feeling that's been streaming through me lately. "Let me know when we get there, if we get there..."
Fink--Sort of Revolution (Cinematic Orchestra Remix)

4 Days in and,as hinted at, 2011's been a bit of a maelstrom. Not sure how to take it but the shock of it's violence as a reintroduction and a recreation of things--they certainly feel that way. Not refreshed, but new and young. With a new sense of youth comes a new sense of fear and direction.

Anxiety. Excitement.

The dynamics of color on this video really intrigue me:



and these tracks:
Lorn--Bretagne
Lorn--Cherry Moon


Resolution #1: Commit to Creating (street) art. Watching this documentary (any any akin to it, like Bomb-It!) pull out that drive in me, that person that I want to be more of. This year, I am going to be more of it.

Resolution #2: Write, record and document more. Create and Generate. Be more of who I am. Simple enough.

More will come as they arrive. That is how change comes about.

Not sure whether I am an anchor or a feather. To float and drift or dwell. The lust to burst out may have lost the strength of its heat (although it still remains!) and I don't know how to put it. I suppose there are so many things left untouched for me that I still feel pulse toward. Also, such a bursting realm of the possible. The possible ranks higher than the actual. So many things just within my touch: a beauty and strength needing only trust. The next month will determine its arrival or withering. I love knowledge that you can feel.

Look Alive (Blockhead Remix)

En attendant.

But, really, all else must yield to the importance of remembering:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment