23 April, 2011

Quoi de Neuf!

Let's start this off right with this killer video:

Woodkid - Iron from WOODKID on Vimeo.


This guy came out with this little EP less than a month ago and he debuts this as his first video?!? Hot damn! More, please?!?
Here's a sick remix of that same song:
Woodkid--Iron (Mystery Jets Remix)

What the hell has been going on in my life lately? Been bouncing all over the place, that's for sure. For starts, work is going better. A lot better. After a laborious series of weeks where I wrote more than 100 cover letters and dressed up for in person interviews, etc, etc. Ended up flat dry. Wasn't too terribly bummed, except for a couple jobs I came real close to getting but ended up a touch short. Would have been real nice to be involved in the science community again. Wasn't accepted to teach in France with TAPIF--got my 'official' transcript in too late. Another bummer. Boef

But, things have finally settled down a touch now. Been modeling , which has proven to be as introspective and fascinating as I had hoped it would be and been trying to get things off the ground at Translations Gallery, which is the first time I've enjoyed a job in a long time--and something that could eventually manifest into something tangible. Been gardening, trying to compost, biking and loving being back on my motorcycle consistently again. Things are good, real good.


I lovethis song

Anyway, wanted to let y'all know (all 10 of you!) that I'm still kicking and that the angel's share is getting better!

MJ Signing out!
Photobucket

Oh, BTW, anyone who likes all things brilliant and beautiful, stream one of my favorite artist's new album:
Son Lux--We Are Rising

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! Cool video! I hope we could be friends at FB too, I sent you a request. Will be glad also to share a suggestion of mine I usually post to any blog, site I like: Do you use sites like zazzle.com, cafepress. com, fiverr? They could be a good way to promote your works and to help "remove" stupidity in the streets like headlines on t-shirts, fridge-magnets, cups, etc: My Boyfriend kisses Better Than Yours, FBI - female body inspector, etc. Not everything we see and think of should be about sex, right? It would be much better if there were more nice pictures of mythical creatures, good thoughts, poems from fantasy genre, etc? I'm allanbard there, I use some of my illustrations, thoughts, poems from my books (like: One can fight money only with money, Even in the hottest fire there's a bit of water, Money are amongst the last bthings that make people rich, or
    Love and happiness will be around,
    as all the chains will disappear,
    and Mountaineers will climb their mount
    and there won't be any tear!
    etc). Hope such quotes sound much better than the usual we see every day? Best wishes! And never shave your beard! You must be very proud wearing it, that's the appearance of Mountaineers, the only people who could become and train wizards in antiquity ;)!Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of the water dragons' hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).

    ReplyDelete