23 January, 2010

Keep the waters stirring

Got a bit of a mix-mash of sounds sounds sounds! But what have I always said?
Nothing too terribly 'new' but certainly, very good. Please consume...

You know those songs that you've been listening to for ages, that you never stop loving and the lyrics will come into your head out of absolutely nowhere and you can't stop until you listen to it again? Well, I do, and this is one of my favorites. He only played it once.

I've been meaning to throw these guys up here for quite some time. Fucking awesome modern folk band straight outta Raleigh. Wendy, I think you'll like these guys. They'll be in Austin in a little minute too, so you should get on that. Flyin' at ya!

Another nature-based band out of the UK: Bracken (named after a genus of fern, how cool!). And, yes, another Anticonnie. But, for reelz, give this a listen.

And, as (somewhat) usual:
Fun bonus.
Weird bonus.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment