07 January, 2010

A week into it!

Here's a couple of others that I've been really digging this week. Adding a bit of variation for those of you who like it! (...or not?)

First off: Sj Eseau. This guy is unique. Coming out of the UK, making rounds of music that mixes the macabre, the dramatic, the satirical and the simple. I would definitely recommend one (or both of his two albums: Small Vessel and Wrong Faced Cat Feed Collapse. Yeah.

Sj Eseau--Geography (Donkey dancing in the Bath)

Second, Alela Diane. I've probably mentioned her before, but she is the best female folk singer since Kate Wolf, arguably. I know some people would have my tongue and throat for this statement, but I think it's true.

Alela Diane--White as Diamonds


And third, I just can't get enough of this guy. This is a nothing short of amazing remix of Beirut's A Sunday Smile.

A Sunday Smile (Remixed by Son Lux)

Cheers to the first week of school, The Denver Whiskey Club, visits from afar and brilliant, creative art!

No comments:

Post a Comment